Thursday 5 November 2009

Kisah 1: The day when we realized that we will be a mom and dad..

Saya dah janji yang saya akan cerita kisah2 membesarkan tomot..di dalam dan di luar perut..hihi
Dulu,saya blogging di multiply..jadi ini yang saya penah tulis sewaktu kami baru dapat tau khabar gembira itu.
Subhanallah...21 bulan telah berlalu sejak hari pertama mengetahui yang saya bakal menjadi ibu dan sekarang,anak saya dah nak setahun...pejam celik..nanti-nanti dah nak dapat menantu..hihi..so here goes my writing during that time..ade lebih kurang 3 entry sebelum saya betul-betul tak larat nak blogging lagi..sorry Tomot..ummi bukan malas..cume ummi betul-betul takde mase =).but i remember..having u inside made my day..almost everyday =)

I'M PREGNANT!! (written on May 4th 2008)

on April 28th, morning...my husband was busy doing his last preparation for outstation job at Malacca...
me..secretly did the urine test...when i saw double line..i just keep it to myself until my husband came into our room and I let him saw himself the result of that test in our bathroom..
i wait  outside breathlessly
he then jump like a kid (his trademark)...and said "sayang hamil"..at the same time looking at the pregnancy test kit user manual..i couldnt stand his word "hamil"..hehehe
Then, we do our 1st visit to doctor on May 3rd..and the doctor said the due date will be on Dec 27 THIS YEAR!!
wallah!!! so early...angah said "ko tahanla,boleh jadi baby new year"..ekekeke
ingt senang nk tahan!! lg cepat bolehla...
anyway..thank to Allah,because we don't have to wait for so long...

then this..

of vomitting..nausea.. cramp stomach...all my pregnancy experiences (written on May 13 2008)

well..it had been 7 weeks of my pregnancy..I always thank to god that I got this experience

to date,I manage to feel everything..say it "morning sickness","cramp stomach","vomitting", "headache" and the list goes on... i even had my medical leave yesterday..
but..I feel blessed that I have the most understanding husband,who can take over the duty to do house chores including cooking (where most men refuse to)..love u azezul!!!
i also lost my appetite and just reduce 2kgs..huhu..
i hope this will end asap as I got another 7-8month for my pregnancy and I have to perform in my career as the probation period should end next month...

following by this...

Going to my 1st scan (written on June 9 2008)
My pregnancy period is going to tougher day by day..I lose my appetite and afraid that my baby couldn't get all the nutrition the she / he needs (I hope for SHE)-don't tell my husband (because I had a sweet name for baby girl, but couldn't thinking any of sweet name for baby boy)..
As sceduled,we went for my 1st scan on June 6th. I pray a lot and hope that my baby will be good.
alhamdulillah..it went well,we saw it moving and very cute..my baby height now is just about 42mm..very tiny ..as usual my childish husband say to our doctor "o..dia gerak2..patutla mak dia selalu muntah"..the doctor and his nurse were laugh out loud..me (blushed all over face)..
until today I still can't cook "real food" for dinner..I pity my husband..makin kurusla!!



and thats only 3 entry  during my pregnancy..before I get realllllllll busy..

banyak lagi kisah menarik..ni mase perut belum besor lgla kirenye kan..hehehe

till we meet again =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best kan...
the best experience..
and boleh demand macam2...kihkihkih