Thursday 13 October 2011

i need to update...

it's been a while since i last update the previous post..

blogging ni sebenarnya will put us is dilema..kalau entry tak best jangankan kata mengundang orang..diri sendiri pun takmo bace..dan kadang-kadang kalu ade gambar best tp cite tak best tak gune jugak,or ade citer best tapi takde gambar suram pulak..but few people i know,the don't have to come with good picture..but their brilliant idea will make readers laugh,or cry or even start to make a transformation in life..

well..erm.. i'm in the mood of  having my own English Day...
need to brush up my English as 1 letter to an international organization that i draft last week is not up to my boss standard..feel so shame...

guys,English is actually easy..but its need training. 3 years ago when I work with private company, English is our medium..by hook or by crook,everything need to be in English..but when I stepped in government sector..life is so easy,English is use whenever need..but i have 1 chance to sharpen my English writing and communication skill, it is when i need to be the emcee n working on the script on my own. its quite challenging when it comes to event with Mininster or event that collaborate with international organization. Just to share with you guys, working with Japanese is more relaxing because English is not their mother tongue, even the professors not really fluent in English..n the give good pay too..hehe..I just love being the emcee because it build up my confident n leave behind my stress at work..

anyway..this is only my babbles..coz..I need to update..

relieved.....finally i success to force myself to write in English...
guy,I'm not good..but we need to train aite? =)
go ummi go!

3 comments:

OmbakBaik said...

kak dilaa...keje kat utm ke??dok fakulti mane??hebat btol jadi2 mc ..tahniah.. :D

dila~noor said...

ilya..taktau ke akak keje utm..akak kt corporate affairs office..jd emcee tu mule2 suke2..tp lame2 jd suke sgt..hehehe =)
kalu dtg utm betau eh..nnt akak blnje air limau asam boi special..kikikiki

ummi_ziz said...

Salam Dila

Akk pon teruk jgk english tp ttp nk blogging in english. Suka dgn English subject n dpt best award for englush subject masa pmr tp then tak practise lama2 bkarat. Syg kan? Thats why akk try jgk blogging in english, saje utk kepuasan diri eeniri. U can do it too dear. Keep it up k! Dila untung sbb berani ke depAn mcm jd emcee tu. Mmg bagus so u must be good in public speaking rite? Akk tk komfiden so hrpkn pd writing je la :)

All the best!;)