Saturday 28 February 2009

finally..


i've been blog hopping since 2 or 3 years back..looking at other peoples blog inspire me to have my own blog as well..


but what am i going to write? i live in an ordinary live,working 8-5,look after my family,do the house chores..but somehow..i found out that it is not wrong to write and share.


i write for satisfaction,i write on what i think i need to share and i don't care if i dont have reader for my blog..hehehe..as long as i can share my thought,my cooking,my tips

,..anything...

so,salam to all..till we meet again for my next post

tata!!

3 comments:

uShop said...

yes betol!

tulis je ape nak tulis. ade org nk bace, ade la. kalo xde, pedulik ape kn xD

selamat membelog!!

p/s: akan meletak link kat talam kuning

dila~noor said...

haha..sungguh terharu =)
akan juga melinkan talam anda di sini okeh!

Unknown said...

selamat menjadik blogger tegar .. banyak² publish pic baby ye .. hehehe